Nick Zampano

New from CT

Rate this topic:

55 posts in this topic

They hired me on middle aged because of an age discrimination question in the interview process then actively set me up for failure to rid the ranks of me.It was obviously a collaboration between NEAT and the hall.I really wanted this opportunity and I was a great climber of wood and steel which I had done most of my life in different venues.A couple of certain guys that I worked under made life miserable for me,until of course a stick needed to be climbed then I was their buddy. I made it to 6th step only because I had my work signed off by the UG guys that I worked with for two years even though I was going to be an aerial lineman.Still considering some kind of action. Not sure yet. Just might chalk it up to a learning experience 

Interview went good...they said theres about 100 ppl on the list and they just started a bootcamp last week. So i will just hope for the best and be ready!

Still waiting on 42, just signed up to
get my Class B cdl just to have it before my permit expires, should have my Class B by the middle of april. Also got my Ui application in for
apprentice lineworker. So I'm studying hard for the Cast test, just bought the book for it. Hopefully something comes
through! Feeling close.

Way to go Nick, sure looks like your working hard towards your goal of becoming a lineman,,hi.gif

Edited by Nick Zampano
Typo
1 person likes this