#1 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Industry: Fiber Optics
  • Union: ummm......no

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

Just wanted everyone to know that it is best to stay away from LG Engineering & Design in Elkhart, Indiana.  They have stolen from me and many others.  If you want the details, feel free to message me.  If you have a similar story, please message me.  I want these people out of business and never to return.  I am at the point where I don't think I will ever see my money again, but I sure don't want them to keep doing this.

Thanks in advance.......spread the word.

#2 Dave72

Dave72

Line-God

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Industry: Telephone
  • Union: IBEW

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

One would think it would be easy to call the police and/or file suit in court ?

Two common things that usually make this difficult..

- some fine print in the contract that's to their favour

- they're holding back payment/etc because of a difference of opinion on how the job was done.

#3 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

I have filed suit against them, but they are claiming to have no money and no assets.  It is still tied up in the legal system.  They are one of these businesses that file bankruptcy and shift all of their assets to another LLC and start screwing other people out of their hard earned money.

I agreed to purchase a fiber splicing unit from them a year and a half ago.  They asked for 50% down because it was custom built, not completely out of the norm.  They came up with excuse after excuse and never supplied me with anything at all.  Then they refused to refund my money and stopped communicating with me.

At this point I realize I should have hopped on a plane and shown up at their door with a baseball bat.  Instead I went the legal route.  Long road, and results?  Not hopeful.

Also, they have changed names many times over the last couple of years.  Many of you have used or are using their equipment under another name.  The past names that I am aware of after investigating are:  Coachcraft, Level4, Techline, L&H, L6, among others I am sure.  Jim Ledonne is the main name that is involved in this fiasco.  It turns out, he is not the big fish.  If anyone else has run into issues with them, please let me know.

Thanks

#4 whitemic

whitemic

Grimple

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

This same guy ripped our company off over $110,000.

And thats not including the $30,000 plus we spent to try and nail the SOB.

If you need any info let me know. He needs to be stopped.

#5 MobileTech

MobileTech

Grimple

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

We have gained several customers in part of the bad business practices this guy has used.  Thankfully we had trailers in stock to help with the turnaround and get the labs out in the fields.

#6 Mory Inc.

Mory Inc.

Grimple

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Unfortunatly for those who have either read or posted to this blog some financial loses have occured. As mentioned in the previous posts, L&H L&G and others have had some very bad business practices. And with the recent chain of events doubt that Jim Ledonne will stop anytime soon. Jim Ledonne has operated several businesses all related to the same industry. He's been at it for years and seems to have no principles when it comes to pride or conducting a business with proper and respectable business ethics.

What worries me is the people that work for Jim and receieve orders to accept deposits for product that they know will never be delivered.

Im director for a fiberglass manufacturing company that creats and designs Fiber optics, HVAC, and many other types of units and as a recent post stated that deposits for product is a normal business procedure. I admit that it is due to the investment and time in manufacturing certain products. 

When looking into new suppliers or buying products online looking into business refrences should be something that a buyer feels comfortable with. DON'T be afraid to ask a supplier for refrences guys. Any reputable company that operates under fine business ethics will be more then happy to provide references in order to make his client feel 100% comfortable when making a purchase. I even extend invitations to our manufacturing facility to some clients and am always happy forward them to a local dealer.

The reason why i mention this is for one reason. Today we talk about Jim Ledonne and L&G engineering and design. Tomorrow Jim will have closed shop to open under another name K7, P&L, RR & associates who knows there are many Jim Ledonnes in the world lets be safe when making purchases and lets not be afraid of asking for refrences, if they people you ask are offended then they dont deserve your business and the trust you give them when handing over your hard earned dollars.

Be wise, Buy safe 

And if any of you have any needs that i can assist with I'd be more then happy to help

#7 regdunlop

regdunlop

Grimple

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

We are a company based in Alberta, Canada and lost 35k earlier this year. His lawyer, David Boyer, said that he was working on helping to get money back then just stopped communicating with us. On a more positive note, we did end up going to Mohawk in new york and they custom built us a very nice lab.

#8 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Thanks for the update regdunlop.  I have found my opinion of Indiana scarred by this whole fiasco.  Yes, I know I am basing my opinion of an entire state on a handful of individuals.  Yes, I know it is not fair.  It is also not fair that these people have been doing this for over a decade and no one in the state of Indiana seems to want to do anything to stop them.

This is basically what they do:

Steal money from hard working people.  Have lawsuits filed against them.  Dissolve the LLC and roll assets into a new LLC.  Claim that the LLC that took your money is defunct, dissolved and gone.  Start from the beginning and repeat.

My plan has changed.  If you are willing to participate, please message me.  I want to contact the local media and attempt to start a war there.  I want the media to force the state to take notice and let everyone know exactly how corrupt this is.  If we have enough people involved from far across North America, I think they will run with this story.  I am not a fan of the media, but in this case, they could be on our side.  They can not hide from the truth.

#9 regdunlop

regdunlop

Grimple

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yes we would be very interested, I will PM you right now our contact info

#10 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

Thanks.  I will give people about a week to respond before I run with this.  If you know of anyone else, please forward this message on. 

#11 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Anyone that has been screwed over by LG/L6/L&H or any other of their names, please contact me.  Maybe we can work together.

info@spectrumadvantagellc.com

Thanks

#12 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

I have confirmed what others have mentioned.  LG Engineering and Design has filed bankruptcy and have started working under the name Paragon.  Apparently Jim Ledonne intends to start his deceitful ways under another name.  Be very careful with them.  They should not be trusted.  Go ahead and ask the numerous people that have been robbed by them in the recent past.  Let me know if you have any questions about them.  Myself and many others have first-hand experience with them.

#13 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

Marci,

You sent me an email, but I have not been able to reply to your email as I am getting an undeliverable message.  Please send me a message ASAP.

Thanks

#14 MaliMaliMali

MaliMaliMali

Grimple

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Industry: Other

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

I worked at Coachcraft Technologies in 2002.  I never knew what he was doing.  After I stopped working there and wised up a little, it was clear as day. I was just too young and inexperienced to see it.

I thought of Coachcraft today because I saw the following article on a local news station and it was like a light bulb went off in my head. Paragon.  That was the name of one of Jim's "companies"  which was really nothing more than an answering machine sitting on the floor of the warehouse.
I don't know for sure that this is the same paragon Jim LeDonne is running, but my gut says it is.
Anyway, I'm rambling, I guess it's because I hope this is the same "paragon" and he finely has to pay for what he's done to people.  The lifestyle he and his family live is outrageous.  It makes me mad that they live the way they do on money that was scammed by hard working people.

http://www.wndu.com/...-258631561.html

#15 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:36 PM

I was asked to post this information in regards to LG/L6/L&H or any other person who has had dealing with Jim Ledonne.

If you have suffered a monetary loss or believe you may be a victim of a crime,  can you call me at your convenience?  219-263-9572 

Detective Joseph L. White
Indiana State Police
Criminal Investigations Division
Organized Crime and Corruption Unit
1550 E. 181st Avenue
Lowell, Indiana 46356

(219)-696-6242
(800)-552-8917 Indiana only
Fax (219)-696-0506

#16 regdunlop

regdunlop

Grimple

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

please do forward any info to the police. What a crook. I would imagine he lives like a king with the amount of money he has stolen. I have met so many people with so many stories about this @sshole. 

#17 MaliMaliMali

MaliMaliMali

Grimple

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Industry: Other

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

http://www.elkharttr...ud-in-past.html

#18 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

This guy has been lying for so long, he believes his lies. He built a decent product at one time. Apparently he found it was easier to just take money from people and not supply a product in return. I am excited for the whole truth to come out. The truth shall set you free.....in most cases. In this case, it will lock him up for a long time.

#19 Spectrumad

Spectrumad

Ground Hand

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

http://www.wkow.com/...d-by-grand-jury

Enjoy the read, I certainly did!  Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen!